Friday, August 2, 2013

What is the Blog and its advantage????



Hi all,
        
        My name is Sultan and I am doing IT23 and I hope you will enjoy reading my Blog. This is my first Blog and I will be posting my Blogs weekly so I could get engaged with other student by answering their question or writing a comment. Also it will be appreciated if you write a comments or questions in order to enhance our knowledge and awareness.

      
 It will be a fantastic opportunity to learn a wild rage of tasks and get feedback from others. Through this Blog I am going to talk about how this tool could improve the way we communicate with others effectively. What do you think is Important to make the Blog easy, successful, readable to others???To me, I Think the main important factor is the way how we design and choose the right template; colures must be cool on the eyes, not bright. So people will not get affected by the screen reflection. Another thing, is the content of the message must be relevant to a specific title

     
 Blogging is a useful tool to present our experience and expertise and share the ideas with others in the real life. To be efficient you have to have the ability to discuss Information effectively with people. Blogging it’s our way to implement our knowledge by using the power of technology. To conclude, the technology has a huge impact on our business and connectionless.
 
              


                          Please feel free to follow me or make a comment, Thank you very much

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first blog post! Though it would be good to see some perma-links incorporated with your text in next weeks blog.

    Good thing we both agree on design as being one of the most important things to consider when blogging.

    ReplyDelete