Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello people,

Today I am going to make it very easy to explain so here we go.
I trust your week has been going on smoothly University work and all. Well if not at least today is a day off. I myself will be going with some friends in the spirit of the Ekka celebration. Well, I will be choosing the first option of this week because I still consider myself a beginner in the blogging world.


Let's go there

Friendship:
 With the advent of social media like Facebook,Twitter and the likes, it has made it possible to connect with old friends and people that I had lost connect with.The gravity is so huge because this platform brings back and maintains friendship spanned across countries and continents.


IM/analytics

Just as expalined in friendship above,social media tools like MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger also aid in keeping and maintain relationships with my friends. Furthermore ,incorporating this chat feature in blogs will help improve real time communication with bloggers and users.

Another feature that can enhance the blogging experience is real time traffic overseeing. Tools like Google analytics will help in determining the demographics of who has visited the blogs. This Information will give a blogger the necessary Information on the age braket of the readers and other demographic details.




Furthermore, Web2.0 adds credibility to a business through advertisement and online publicity. It creates an avenue for customers feedback though sites like Facebook,Twitter. Having a fan base on these sites will crave the niche for customers base marketing strategy and planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment